On Moving Day
- Arrive with the tools and equipment to disassemble/reassemble beds, tables and other furniture.
- Protect and secure items within the truck with moving pads/straps/stretch wrap
- Handle all items with care.
- Provide you with kind, polite, experienced movers to help make your move day as pleasant as possible.
Being prepared saves time and money!
- Have all surfaces cleared and everything packed so we can provide the most efficient service.
- Make sure that the movers have clear paths throughout the house.
- It is helpful and most efficient to have someone readily available to direct furniture placement at the new home.